North Island Ride 09

M

Mr. Harrod

Guest
imported post

imported post

I really enjoyed the ride last year. Scheduled for working on the Sunday of this weekend and it does not look like time off is available for me. Enjoy.

If you are are camping and riding Thursday night - Friday night I may be able to make it and return Saturday.



M. Harrod
 

Island Hopper

New member
imported post

imported post

Hi Will,

We will be camping Thursday night so I will put you on the maybe list for 2 nights...

David...
 

bajaman

New member
imported post

imported post

Island Hopper wrote:
We will be camping Thursday night
We'lltry tostart camping on Thurs night also...:clap::tup::ss::br::dr::bliss::woohoo::woohoo::hf::hf::bliss::bliss:
 

Julius

New member
imported post

imported post

Hey,
I picked up this at the Dead Zone;
184DZ_2009_057-med.jpg

I don't think I'll be fixed in time...
 

Island Hopper

New member
imported post

imported post

That doesn't look good... I guess your off the list unless you just wan't to come up and camp.....
 

beaver steve

New member
imported post

imported post

You can put Steve and Vel down for maybe's as well.

How tight is the overgrown road in...will I have to bring the chainsaw to get my truck and RV to the campsite?
 

Island Hopper

New member
imported post

imported post

Steve,you should be OK on the road in as other RV frequent the campground and keep the branches pruned....
 

beaver steve

New member
imported post

imported post

Thanks bud, can't be any worse than trying to find a spot at the Orca Run...a little pruning involved there.:spl:
 
imported post

imported post

Hi David,
Enjoyed last years ride but unfortunately OOTC for this years ride, enjoy. Julius, sorry to read about your Dead Zone mishap, get well soon
L
 

Fjr eh

Member
imported post

imported post

Mark and Marcie - maybe

Marcie will hang at the camp - security detail and likely be seen floating about on the lake
 

Island Hopper

New member
imported post

imported post

islandswede wrote:
Hi David,
Enjoyed last years ride but unfortunately OOTC for this years ride, enjoy. Julius, sorry to read about your Dead Zone mishap, get well soon


Hi Lars,

We'll miss you around the campfire this year.....
 

sueandal

New member
imported post

imported post

pretty much in for the friday and saturday night.
hopefully get there in good enough time to trail ride a little on the friday.
the weather will have to look promising.
2 bad sue has an extra work day that sat. :(
al:)
 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

:shock:WOW! only 1 1/2 weeks till the ride! I might have to ride over by myself late Friday night but, I will catch up with you guys early sunday morning..:cf2:



Tracy
 
Top