Northward ho! Getting squishy in Squamish, and beyond...

Reza

Hat off for Mark who is a real super man for The advanture tour managing and supervising every second of trip with accepting full responsibilities for the team. God bless him and wish a long healthy life for him.
Adam another angel in this team who saved my life on a double Riding back in a very adventure trails and FSR in a peach dark night that even the full moon couldn’t pass through the trees. Adam drove about 200 k in different conditions. I am still shocked how we made it.
It really was an unforgettable journey that all of us in the group had done whatever we could. I was the senior one in the group and the team look after me unbelievably.
Cheers every body.

offworlder

Heading Northward for a shred in Squish tomorrow. There'll be scenic views, single track, roots, rocks - oh, the wonderment!

offworlder

Lets light it up! The strange yellow orb in the sky hath returned, so its time to shred! The faithful must gather, and I'll be doing just that - praying to the dirt gods with increasing regularity now that Behemoth 2.0 is ready.

We'll start by staying closer to home, but as the days grow longer, and the ground dryer, farther afield we shall wander!

We've already totalled a 1290's clutch, and broken various other bits, and we're just getting started - who shall have (more of) this?Squish.jpg

offworlder

Later aft shred session tomorrow! Meet at the climber's lot (bottom of the hill just past the chief before the gas station) tomorrow at 3:00 pm.

TOMTOM69

Later aft shred session tomorrow! Meet at the climber's lot (bottom of the hill just past the chief before the gas station) tomorrow at 3:00 pm.
Would have loved to be there, but will end my 14 days isolation on Saturday (overseas travel...). Next time definitely!

offworlder

...which demands further exploration. Heading Northward on Tuesday into the barren wastes. Provided yer self-sufficient (tools, tubes, know how to use em, etc...), come on along.

verdo26

Where abouts are you riding mostly? You off road the whole time? I'm waiting on a cpl parts that should be here this week and will keep an eye on this forum. I'm chomping at the bit to get out and do some riding, been waiting for parts for over a month now and it's been killing me. Let me know and perhaps I can join for a rip.

Cheers

Berrybear

All dirt all the time is the mission. Tarmac is only tolerable to get to the trails.
Just saying hello in this thread since I detect traces of activity and also like pictures of bikes laying in the dirt. I’m new here with a 701 riding out from Van to Squamish mostly, I’ve ridden some FSRs like Indian Arm and the Hut Lake but haven’t found much single track yet.

I had a play around the Lava Flow area but I’d rather mix some singletrack into the long distance route, so my question is where to find some open singletrack and more challenging double track around Squamish?

Also would love to join for a ride but I’m riding weekends mostly.