ORCA Thanks!!!

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Thank you to all the people who organised the Orca Run:tup::tup:

From the campground to the routes to the food, this event is second to none:dr:The effort that you all put into making the Orca Run such a success shows.:clap:My hats off to you all, I know the countless hours you all had to put in and the favours :helpyou had to call in to pull this off.

Thank You all from all of us on The Bus:woohoo:

PS What better way to spend my 50th Birthday too.:bliss:

Tom Timmerman

Redhed

imported post

imported post

As a newbie, I was very thankful of the advice, support and encouragement I experienced at Orca 09. I am very appreciative of the volunteers who made this happen. A great experience. I have made new friends and broadened my options. Thank you.

beaver steve

imported post

imported post

Great event and good fun.

The A1 loop was challenging at times but not too hard, a few more arrows would have been nice but thanks to Claw and Floored for leading me out of there. Vel also enjoyed the B1 loop and met some new buds on KTMs that wouldnt start(running shoes arent so good for kick starting) and WR riders that needed a little coaching...she especially liked the guy on the TT200 who sent his poor bike up against seemingly impossible walls and often succeeded like a champ. Heard she even honked her horn at Taz so she could get by...okay, I made that up.

Camping was fine and the supper was a real hit with the crowd. We will be back next year for sure with a few more buds.

Thanks to the sponsors and Don Hatton for his display...cool.

BS

klrjohn

imported post

imported post

thanks for a fun ride .thanks to all the people and sponsors who put all the time into such a great ride. Hope to do it next year

imported post

imported post

This was my first time at the Orca ride and it lived up to its reputation. I enjoyed; the ride, the organization, the sponsors, meeting new people and listening to Don discuss his Rally adventures. Good work and thank you!

Brad

E

Enduro_Rider

imported post

imported post

:hb: Thank you all that put on this event this is one of the best times since I don't know when. To the trail builders, and sponsors this is a great eventand Iknow it was a ton of work...:clap: You just know it's going to sell out fast next year. Great company excellent coffee and I love the chili. The raffle was cool and very generous.I would like to give a special thanks to Don Hatton. (and Natalie)Your stories are awesome and your sponsors are lucky! You have me even further hooked on the sport (I would give anything to go for a practice ride with you)I have been following the Dakar and other rallies for eons and you really are a standout icon for Team Canada!!! Get well soon.

I did the B loop with Relic and his 1973 Yammy 360 "an excellent rider" on a great old bike never missed a beat on allthose trails. Reminded me of the old days. Great photos everyone, keep them coming and I liked the vid I would like to see more.Good challenging course it was alot of fun.

Cheers everyone

:hb:

joefdirtybiker

imported post

imported post

Great Event.C route was fun for the 1200gs.Power line section andripping down those Fire Service roads was great fun. I have always enjoyed the extra challeng roll charts bring to a ride.By the way they were spot on. Enjoyed Don sharing hisstories. First class event andlooking forward to next year.

Thanks for all of the efforts you put in.