• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Squamish bound for Monday - Indian Arm and Norton Lake

offworlder

Its been years since I've ridden to Norton Lake (ride Indian Arm at least 2/year), but last I recall it was a baby head party for most of the road up.

You might be right on that note. A couple I know were up that way a year past on quads. Mentioned that it was steep at points and loose. Either way will find out tomorrow. Oh, want to ask what member's name Adam has. He had that mishap in Vernon and would like to find out how he is. Thanks!

Been up there twice this year - she is rough - would be real challenge on a twin, my 690 was ok, and I am not worlds greatest rider

Well Norton Lake has been tackled. Hold the throttle steady and feather that clutch! What a joy ride. Ten kilometres of steady climbing over every kind of rock. Loose rock, loose sandy rock and rubble. Kind of played with your mind after awhile. Then of course the "dance of the rock" coming down again. But, it was an adventure in the end. And that is what is all about. Glad to make it back in one piece. Was a pleasure riding with my first time riding partner, Howard. Made for a memorable day! Finally, haileypooch, you have my most utmost respect!end of the line for this one.jpg. end of the line for this one.jpgjust relax and don't blink.jpgNo turning back now.jpgNorton Lake rest area - amen.jpgNow for the way done.jpg

Great pics Bruce.

My follow up ride is cancelled until I get better. Am fighting a bad kidney infection. When I’m able, I’ll post a proposed ride thread in the proper location. Sorry for having hijacked yours.

Great job in a great ride.

majorbedhed

Is Howard a dualsport member? curious the seat he has on his KTM? Nice photos and thanks for posting the trip report.