2010 Vancouver Island ORCA RUN May 8, 2010

PistolPete

imported post

imported post

t rev wrote:
So...I've uploaded the GPS tracks and it looks the A loop is broken up into 3 seperate tracks with an A/B connector track to link them up via the pavement.
Would it be possible to make the entire A loop into one track? It would be so much easier for looking at while riding.

Take a look at the email you receved again. There is a file that contains all 3 sections of the A and B loops ( A_B_All_Tracks.gpx ) . If you don't want the B portion, just delete them yourself and save the result as a different file name.

Easy peasy!

c337b

imported post

imported post

There are three loops Some people ride one some two and some all three. Also some do a mix of A & B

O

old man

imported post

imported post

:mad2:I have been trying to get the route into my printer with no success. Anybody in the duncan area got a copy? Thanks....Old Man....

J

JKL

imported post

imported post

Are the routes being handed out on Saturday morning?

I am doing the A loop and have not recieved anything yet.

Can't PM because I just signed up on the site - maybe after this post?

Kiwi

imported post

imported post

No, the routes need to be emailed.

Since you can't pm... email me for them:

O

old man

imported post

imported post

I have the (Hulk) KLR650 so I think I'll try the C route.

Kiwi

imported post

imported post

The following persons emails have bounced:

Please pm your correct email address to receive the routes.

Last edited:
S

subdude

imported post

imported post

Hi, I hope you have a safe ride, can anyone come to do a photo opp?

I'm a photographer of sorts.

I forgot to mention this , oh and the nephew helped me out a bunch, cheers Paul.

c337b

imported post

imported post

Hi Paul

Come on by and bring the camera. Not sure if you can ride. Check with Kiwito see ifthere are any spots left

Frank

Cord

imported post

imported post

Short notice, but....

...My loss is someone else's gain. If someone is on the Island and wants to take my spot tomorrow, I will not be there.

Damn, damn, damn.

Long story but was looking forward to it a& ctually made it to the ferries and had to turn around. Hope everyone has a great ride.

Cord

bcls482

imported post

imported post

I rode B-1 and B-2 today. So much great stuff in my own back yard. Who knew? I'll have to leave B-3 for another day. Thanks for a wonderful ride and for all the work in organizing.......

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Attachments

12.7 KB · Views: 0

Donger

Could anyone clear-up the registration? I saw no sign of sign-up anywhere, as the Info thread was not updated. If there are any drop outs, I will take TWO slots! Already have booked the weekend off in anticipation of this great event. If someone could contact me ASAP with any info it would be fabulous.
Don
604-838-0290

Mad Max

You have to go to 2011 Orca Run this is the 2010 thread.I do not see a sign-up for 2011 yet but keep an eye out and Kiwi will most likely have a sign-up list soon.

Don't miss out

Max

Last edited: