Gnarly Parts 2nd Annual Dual Sport Event

Lucky

New member
NOTE:
This year we will be starting at our new store location which is not on GPS: Lickman Road Exit (#116), North to Yale Road West (Right), First left on Aitken Road, Left on Venture Place.

If you like to register please post here or call our store.

Gnarly Parts and Accessories
Unit 3, 7977 Venture Place
Chillwack, BC
1.866.346.2759
604.629.8745

Is "7977 Venture Place" new store location?
 

DRuZer

Member
Hi Dave,
Please "sign me up"!
I'm going to keep an eye on Tom on the gnarly loop.
Thanks
Guy Rodrigue
 

Gnarly Dave

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Do you have any pics of the loops?
Some gps waypoints?

All three course will be arrowed like an off-road race. Just follow the route that is arrowed for you. There will be a GPS map to follow as well for the C loop.
 

Gnarly Dave

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
So, Vedder is in there. Guess that means the A is going to be a A+
How many Km at vedder?

Vedder is included this year. I had to fight for this as Vedder is a very protected area. The A course is only for A riders. There is only 7 kms of A at Vedder. No B riders wanting to try the A. If you want to try the A that will have to wait till you hit the Chipmunk trails. There is over 20 kms of single track there for the A guys.
 

Gnarly Dave

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Thanks to everyone that has pre-resistered. I will update the list tomorrow. Looks like we have around 80 riders so far. The course is all set and will be all arrowed by this Friday. Just a reminder that this years ride will start at our new location at 7977 Venture Place (Lickman Road Exit). Riders meeting will be at 10am and right after that everyone can leave. Morning sign up will start at 9am (Even if you pre-resistered please sign in). The store will be open at 8:30am. For the people that hasn't been to the new shop we have a large parking lot but it will be closed to car/truck parking. Please park on the road or any of the surrounding parking lots. We are reserving our parking lot for bikes only. T-shirts will be given away when you come back from the ride, not before. We are trying to get everyone to come back so we don't go looking for you. Don't forget to buy Bling your ride tickets.

This event is held in conjuction with our open house so everything is on sale and we will have lots of vender reps on hand to answer questions.

Hope to see you all this Sunday.

Dave
 

Gnarly Dave

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Is there single track for the B guys?

The A and B loops follow the same course. If you like to try the A loops just duck in at Chipmunk trails. Once in you might be committed to finishing it or get lost. Just don't get in over your head.
 

Lucky

New member
The A and B loops follow the same course. If you like to try the A loops just duck in at Chipmunk trails. Once in you might be committed to finishing it or get lost. Just don't get in over your head.

What will be the difference between loops?
 

ktmken

New member
I know this is late notice, but I would like to join the ride.
Am I too late for 'Bling tickets" If not, how do I buy them.

See you Sunday at 10:00 am.

KTMKen
 

TW_rider

Member
Didn't think we'd be back in time for this one but Mother Nature gave us a "reason" to come home early...I'm in (registered)! :D

Still running the C loop....2-up!
 
Top