Loose Screw 2010

joker650

Active member
A farmer is donating a sprinkler to "dampen" the site for the weekend.
sprinklers.jpg


There might be a mud hole when riders return from their ride.
Should keep the kids enterteined for the day!:woohoo:
 

Bora20

Administrator
Who's bringing the 100' roll of poly and the 20L jug of laundry detergent for the slip-n-slide?
 
Last edited:

cactusreid

Active member
man if i had a bit of spare time- poly,shovel.river bank.soap .booze- a hand full of ice packs and bandaids! we might not care if we missed supper!
 

Dorky

Moderator
My guess is 3 liters:)

(We tell you the km, you have to figure the liters...)
 
Last edited:

Ti welder

New member
The reason I ask is when rideing with North on his KTM fuel consumption was about the same. I need to carry as little weight as possible. And for the record I find the BRP easier to ride when tired than my CRF
 

Dorky

Moderator
The reason I ask is when rideing with North on his KTM fuel consumption was about the same. I need to carry as little weight as possible. And for the record I find the BRP easier to ride when tired than my CRF

:):):)

Cactusreid may have an idea of liters required for the A loop on a 530.
 

cactusreid

Active member
pure wild ass guess here- but i'm thinking it will only take 7-8 liters for most guy's to get to chase ( lunch,pub,fuelstop,or what ever else you fancy/can find there). the morning section is approx 120 km's long, so plan accordingly to that. 75-80 km's in the afternoon shift. my 525 gets about 15 km/liter.
 
Top