I am sure we can help you out with a shirt.
Great motivation to mail the application tomorrow....thanks.
Ged
I am sure we can help you out with a shirt.
"Medical"...."Medicinal".....WTF is the difference as long as it sets up a coma?
And as you say....as long as it gets me a shirt that fits![]()
"Medical"...."Medicinal".....WTF is the difference as long as it sets up a coma?
Oh, it will get you a shirt....I have a small with your name on it![]()
Well, I guess that reduces the level of motivation![]()
man if i had a bit of spare time- poly,shovel.river bank.soap .booze- a hand full of ice packs and bandaids! we might not care if we missed supper!
I didn't hear anything about bikini gurls.
Anybody want the company of a 650RR and a vet dirt riderOn the A loop?
The reason I ask is when rideing with North on his KTM fuel consumption was about the same. I need to carry as little weight as possible. And for the record I find the BRP easier to ride when tired than my CRF